It's here.... the moment we've all been waiting for for so long - the shiny new BFA website is now live!
Browsing should now be more intuitive and the site should be easy to navigate regardless of if you're on a computer, tablet or phone.
It should now also be easier for BFA Officials to carry out their work administering the site, and over the coming years we'll be able to take advantage of the increased functionality that this site offers.
There are a few things to note before you go off to play and explore:
- You may not be able to see it straight away - it can take up to 24 hours for the DNS changeover to propagate. Please be patient.
- You may be unable to access the forum (which for now is staying in it's current form) for up to 24 hours as part of the same DNS propagation and server switch. Again, just be patient.
- We have focused on launching with the core working parts of the website enabled. Once we are certain that everything is working as it should, we will start to enable added functions - like the all important ability to add a picture to your dogs page!
- There are some known issues which I will reference below - to get in touch about these and anything else you find as you use the site, whether it be bugs, questions or suggestions, please use the online feedback form available here
- Location Issues - some teams are not currently appearing on the map in the Find your nearest team function. This is due to a technical debt with the old website. To resolve it, please click on the feedback link above, select the feedback type 'location information' and send us your Team Name, TRN, Street, Town/City, Postcode and Country. We will then go through and process these as soon as we can.
- Finally, can all Measuring Officials, Qualified Judges and Head Judges check the relevant page for your details and again use the feedback form if the email address is incorrect. If the address listed takes the form of firstname.lastname@example.org - it has been automatically generated and we need your correct address.